Deris celebrates the WIPO - World IP Day - Innovate For a Green Technology this year with a great step by joining the UN Global Compact i.e. Body of the UN for supporting and encouraging the development for environmentally friendly technologies among other principles.
- With this announcement, DERIS is proud to join thousands of other companies globally committed to taking responsible business action to create the world we all want.
- The UN Global Compact is a call to companies everywhere to align their operations and strategies with ten universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption, and to take action in support of UN goals and issues embodied in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- 3 of the 10 Universal Principles of The Un Global Compact relates to Environment Responsibility which are follows :
- Launched in 2000, the UN Global Compact is the largest corporate sustainability initiative in the world, with more than 9,500 companies and 3,000 non-business signatories based in over 160 countries, and more than 70 Local Networks
- As a Participant of the initiative, we encourage you to visit our profile on the UN Global Compact website.