Bilge is an experienced trademark attorney who advises and represents clients in trademark prosecution, opposition and domain name matters. She has an in-depth experience in luxury, entertainment and tobacco industries and the regulatory issues in these fields.
Bilge is managing trademark portfolios of many international companies including the world's leading tobacco, automotive, paint/chemical companies and handles portfolios of entertainment brands as well, from registration to enforcement.
Besides being a chartered trademark attorney she is also a patent attorney in Turkey.
- Represents leading entertainment companies for oppositions before the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office
- Represents leading Swiss watch-making companies for oppositions before the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office
- Represents worldwide known tobacco firm in establishing the IP protection strategy and disputes before the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office
- Handled multiple oppositions before the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office based on copyright and/or other non-registered rights
- Handled several cases where the trademark registration is obtained on the basis of the acquired distinctiveness
- Developed strategies to obtain trademark registration for allusive/suggestive trademarks
- Non-use, as a counter-claim, International Law Office, 2016
- Re-filing of trademark subject to a cancellation action cannot be deemed as good faith, Mondaq, 2016
Galatasaray University, Faculty of Law, LL.B.
Admissions and Memberships
- Chartered Trademark Attorney
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Turkish National Group of AIPPI