Bükre is an experienced intellectual property lawyer and a chartered trademark attorney who advises and represents clients in trademark and design matters. She is also expert in the protection of geographical indications and participated in the registration process of several foreign Geographical indications in Turkey.
Bükre is managing trademark portfolios of many international companies including the world's leading pharmaceutical, beverage, food, and fast-moving consumer goods companies and handles portfolios of luxury brands as well, from registration to enforcement.
Experience / Highlights
- Represented a well-known Consortium for obtaining a Geographical Indication for a kind of cheese, during the ten years compelling process before the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office
- Handled anti-genericness program for a well-known pharmaceutical brand
- Represented two international clients in successfully obtaining 3D trademarks, composed of the products itself
- Represents market leading pharma and food&beverage companies for prosecution matters and oppositions before the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office
University of Istanbul, Faculty of Law, LL.B.
University of Marmara, European Union Institute, Master’s Degree
University of Galatasaray, Law of Economics, LL.M.
Admissions and Memberships
- Istanbul Bar Associations since 2005
- Chartered Trademark Attorney
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Turkish National Group of AIPPI
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- Pharmaceuticals Trademark Group (PTMG)