Elisavet Yakovidis Çinlemez
Elisavet is an experienced intellectual property patent attorney, who represents clients in, patent, utility models, European patents, provisional application, designs, copyright before the Turkish Patents and Trademark Office and the Ministry of Culture and Tourism. She provides opinion on applications and prosecution of IP rights. Elisavet is an attorney-at-law, sworn translator for French, English, Greek, and Turkish.
Experience / Highlights
- Handled conventional patent and utility models before the Turkish Patents and Trademarks Office as well as entry into the Turkish national phase of international patent applications
- Assisted in validation of European patents and filing of provisional applications
- Provided advice for complying with the working requirements of patents and utility models
- Provided opinion for search and registration of designs
- Prepared offers from filing to grant and post-grant, handles client portfolio
- Handled the prosecution of applications and registrations, renewals, changes of records, reports of status and office actions
University of Strasbourg, Robert Schuman Faculty of Law, LL.B.
Admissions and Memberships
- Istanbul Bar Associations since 2005
- Chartered Patent Attorney
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Turkish National Group of AIPPI