Seçkin is an electrical and electronics engineer and involved in the preparation of freedom to operate reports, patent scope analysis, drafting and replies to ofﬁce actions. He is also preparing for the European Patent Attorney Qualifying Examinations.
Drafting and handling patent prosecutions of electric-electronic, mechanic, computer-implemented inventions.
Dokuz Eylül University, MSc, Physics Education, 2007-2012
Boğaziçi University, BSc, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2014-2019
Boğaziçi University, MSc, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, 2020-
Sıla is an experienced intellectual property lawyer, who represents clients in intellectual property disputes. She is chartered trademark attorney qualified to act before the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office.
She has a broad experience in copyright and advertisement law. She has formerly worked as an in-house counsel in a leading telecommunication company where she managed the IP portfolio and advised on commercial contracts and multimedia product license agreements. Sıla has handled numerous unfair competition and commercial litigation matters.
Experience / Highlights
- Participated the preparation of the advertisement law guide published by Ministry of Customs and Trade
- Represented trademark infringement case of a leading fashion company before the Turkish courts
- Handled anti-counterfeiting programs for leading pharmacy company
- Handled copyright infringement cases of musical work owners
- Juridical Qualifications of Trademark License Agreement Intellectual Property Rights Journals by Legal, 2012
University of Marmara, Faculty of Law, L.L.B.
Institute of Social Sciences of Marmara University, Master’s Degree (ongoing)
Admissions and Memberships
- Istanbul Bar Associations since 2007
- Chartered Trademark Attorney
- Member of the Commission of Intellectual Property Law in Istanbul Bar
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)